3 Days Akagera Rwanda Safari
Day 1; Transfer from Kigali to Akagera National Park.
In the morning right after breakfast, our guide will be pick you up from your hotel in Kigali to transfer to Akagera national park. The drive will take you 3 hours arriving in the afternoon hours. Check into your hotel and then have an evening safari game drive in the park searching for wildlife. Overnight at your lodge.
Day 2: Safari game drive in Akagera and Boat ride on Lake Ihema.
In the morning before sunrise, to catch up with the early risers, you will go for another game drive in the park searching for wildlife. The drive through the park will reward you with animals like lions, elephants, buffaloes and many more. Later in the afternoon you will go for a boat ride on lake Ihema. Overnight at your previous lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to Kigali.
In the morning right after breakfast, you will drive to transfer back to Kigali arriving in the afternoon. If you have a flight later that afternoon we will drive you straight to the airport. End of your 3 Days Akagera Rwanda safari. for more information about this contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should know about the Akagera safari before you book.
- The trip can start anytime of the year and there is no best time to do this safari, although most people prefer taking on the safari during the drier months of the year hat is June to September.
- The safari includes all activity fee as specified
- For this safari you can carry shorts, t-shirts and a warm cardigan just incase it rains,
- For medical requirements, it is mandatory to obtain yellow fever vaccination and advisable to take anti-malaria tabs.
- The trip is organized on a private basis and not in groups
- You have the option of choosing your preferred accommodation to stay at during your Akagera safari in Rwanda
- There are many accommodation options in Akagera, which also means that the hotels recommend tend to run our of rooms . Therefore it is advisable to book your trip or Rwanda safari holiday atleast a month or two in advance.